- A Description of Preverb and Particle Usage in Innu-aimun Narrative
Jane Bannister (M.A. thesis)
- The Translation of Montagnais Ecological Knowledge in Antoine Silvy’s Dictionnaire montagnais-français
John Bishop (M.A. thesis)
- Two Valency-Increasing Processes In Sheshatshit Innu-aimun:
Applicative and Causative Formation
Julie Brittain (M.A. thesis, posted in chapters)
- Reduplication and Initial Change in Sheshatshiu Innu-Aimun
- Linguistic & Cultural Evolution in an Unyielding Environment
Published in Cultural Diversity and Education: Interface Issues, edited by David F. Philpott, Wayne C. Nesbit, Mildred F. Cahill and Gary H. Jeffery, St. John’s, Memorial University of Newfoundland, 2004.
Reproduced with permission of Barbara Burnaby and the editors of the book.
- North-West River (Sheshâtshît) Montagnais: A Grammatical Sketch
Publication entitled North-West River (Sheshatshit) Montagnais: A Grammatical Sketch, by Sandra Clarke, Ottawa, National Museums of Canada, National Museum of Man, Mercury Series, Canadian Ethnology Service Paper No. 80, 1982, 185 pages.Reproduced with permission of Sandra Clarke and the Canadian Museum of Civilization ©
- Obviation In Two Innu-aimun Atanukana
Laurel Anne Hasler (M.A. thesis)
- The Language of the Montagnais and Naskapi in Labrador
In Harold Paddock. (ed.), Languages of Newfoundland and Labrador, 233-278. St. John’s, NL: Department of Linguistics, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
(posted in chapters)
- Towards a Dialectology of Cree-Montagnais-Naskapi
Marguerite MacKenzie (PhD thesis, posted in chapters)
- Culture, Politics, and School Control in Sheshatshit
Hedda Schuurman (M.A. thesis, posted in chapters)
- Phonological Sketch of Mushuau Innu (Davis Inlet Naskapi)
Mark Scott (M.A. thesis)
- Language Attitudes and Use in the Innu Community of Sheshatshiu, Labrador
Jennifer Thorburn (M.A. thesis)
Links to Online Articles
See also Useful Links for additional online papers and articles.