Interested in learning more about the language spoken by the Innu of Labrador and Quebec?
What you'll find on this website:
- A searchable bibliography
- Academic papers
- Information on the CURA project
- Innu-aimun word lists (months, days of the week, seasons, colours, etc.)
- Lesson One of the Labrador Innu-aimun lesson book: “Sounds in Sheshatshiu Innu-aimun” (including accompanying audio file)
- Maps of Innu communities in Labrador and Quebec
- Spelling reports
- Traditional Innu stories
Keep checking back for new material.
If you experience difficulty loading pages on this site, you may wish to try using a different internet browser.